Sunday 13 October 2024

MOMO PSB Intrapreneur In Me Workshop 12-13 August

Learning Impact Facilitated a workshop for MTN MOMO PSB  titled “Intrapreneur in me

Overview of the training: This training challenges participants to learn how to take initiative, drive innovation, and develop creative solutions that contribute to business growth.


Participants: Below are the participants that attended the training. From the feedback of the training, they all had a delightful experience at the workshop.



Learning time: Participants focusing on learning as they take down notes and rehearse what they have learnt





Activity time: Based on the popular axiom "What I hear, I forget. what I see. I understand. What I do, I remember" we ensure we include experiential activities in our trainings. As you can see below hands on activity.



Networking: Participants leveraging break time to network. They understand the importance of networking. This period also create an atmosphere for relaxation.





No comments:

Post a Comment